Type: Full-Time / Direct Hire Only
Location: Richmond, VA
Travel: Up to 25% Possible
Terazo is looking to hire a full-time Data Engineer. Terzo is a development and managed services company that drives business value by leveraging API integrations. Our clients rely on us to ensure their APIs and data integrations are secure and reliably available to their clients and employees.
Our experienced team prides itself on utilizing leading technologies, proven best practices, and driving growth of APIs while emphasizing professional growth for our associates.
While we are headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, we work with clients across the United States.
- View your clients’ success as your own
- Are passionate about what you do
- Love to teach yourself new skills
- Seek opportunities to learn
- Thrive in ambiguity
- Enjoy working on a team
- Easily adapt to new project requirements and client expectations
What You’ll Do
- Partner with clients to develop and maintain first-class data platforms that includes Jupyterhub, DataBricks, and other data science tools
- Develop streaming data processors that crunch numbers in real time to help our clients make smart decisions
- Collaborate with API developers to build data-driven microservices for our clients
- Write concise, fun cookbooks to empower our clients
- Designing, developing, scaling, and maintaining data pipelines or reports using Spark, Kafka, Hive, Python or Scala
- Putting modern data platforms into use, including platform as a service variant
- Communicating complex ideas with clients and technical staff
- Using Git or Github in a CI/CD development workflow
- Writing effective technical documentation
- Automating deployments using DevOps tools like Docker, Ansible, Terraform, or Kubernetes
Terazo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.