Type: Full-Time / Direct Hire Only
Location: Richmond, VA
Travel: Up to 25% Possible
Terazo is looking to hire a full-time DevOps Engineer. Terazo is a development and managed services company that drives business value by leveraging API integrations. Our clients rely on us to ensure their APIs and data integrations are secure and reliably available to their clients and employees.
Our experienced team prides itself on utilizing leading technologies, proven best practices, and driving growth of APIs while emphasizing professional growth for our associates.
We work with clients across the United States.
- View your clients’ success as your own
- Are passionate about what you do
- Think abstractly
- Appreciate patterns and processes
- Love to teach yourself new skills
- Seek opportunities to learn
- Enjoy working on a team
- Easily adapt to new project requirements and client expectations
- Automating deployments using DevOps tools like Ansible, Terraform, and Jenkins
- Working knowledge of container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of shell scripting languages such as Bash, Python, or Groovy
- Using Git for source control in a CI/CD workflow
- Writing effective technical documentation
- Iterate and improve on existing processes
- Communicating complex ideas with clients and technical staff
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems – Red Hat and CentOS
- Scalability and flexible provisioning
- Understanding the software development lifecycle.
- Creatively using various tools to solve operational challenges
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Basic knowledge of DNS, routing, and network security
- Understanding of identity and access control
- Experience using REST APIs
Terazo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.