Type: Full-Time / Direct Hire Only
Location: Richmond, VA
Travel: Up to 20% Possible
Terazo is looking to hire a full-time Managed Services Lead. Terazo is an Platform-focused development and managed services company built to enable the success of our clients in leveraging API integrations, Data Engineering, and DevOps to deliver new business value. Organizations engage Terazo to ensure that their critical APIs and important data integrations are secure and available to their customers and employees.
While we are headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, we work with clients across the United States.
- View your team’s success as your own
- Are passionate about what you do
- Love to teach others new skills
- Seek opportunities to learn
- Enjoy leading and growing a team
- Easily adapt to new project requirements and client expectations
- Able to convert service practices into reusable products
What You’ll Do
- Lead diagnosis and resolution of service issues, ensuring customer satisfaction and quality of work.
- Define a set of reusable backlog stories to implement instrumentation and facilitate incident management for multiple development projects
- Select and lead implementation of group tooling, specifically including Incident Response & Monitoring platforms
- Guide personnel skillset development, establish training exercises for managed services, and review work performed by team engineers
- Track service incidents and look for trends
- Possible travel 0%-20%
- Experience with definition and setup of monitoring and logging instrumentations for production systems
- Understanding of issue response SLA, methodology, and tools (Jira ServiceDesk, ServiceNow, ZenDesk)
- Experience installing and managing CI/CD automation systems
- Strong knowledge of cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Ability to define features and execute against a product roadmap leveraging client and team feedback, market movements and strategic vision
- Ability to write effective technical support and process documentation and communicate details to client and internal teams
- Ability to communicate with customer’s technical staff including recommending their support processes and interactions
- Experience with modern operations technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git) and network troubleshooting
- Knowledge of ITIL process frameworks and applicability to enterprise systems
Terazo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.