Type: Full-Time / Direct Hire Only
Location: Raleigh, NC
Travel: Up to 25% Possible
Terazo helps organizations everywhere enable new and innovative collaborations through their APIs. We are looking for adaptable software developers to help execute our customers’ software development strategies. As a Software Development Lead you’ll be responsible for guiding teams through planning and executing implementation, documentation, integration, and support operations of a variety of software and API-focused projects. You will explore new technologies and your expertise will be essential to advising our customers’ technology selections. Software Development Leads also help to supervise and mentor our rising team members, as well as having opportunities to hone their own professional and technical skills.
More About You
You can be successful as a Software Engineer if you have a background in any of:
- Development – Our services are geared towards developers, so it is always great when you have a similar technical mindset
- Quality Assurance – Providing automated testing as part of a CI/CD is a big part of what we do
- Operations – We bring know-how for making API operations scalable and automated
- Experience consuming or producing REST APIs
- Ability to write effective technical documentation, such as tutorials and API call specs
- Ability to communicate with the customer’s technical staff
- Experience in CI/CD automation using Jenkins
- Experience with modern operations technologies (docker, chef, kubernetes) and network troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or past commercial implementation experience in the field
Terazo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.