Type: Full-Time / Direct Hire Only
Location: Richmond, VA
Travel: Up to 25% Possible
Terazo is looking to hire a full-time Software Engineer. Terazo is a development and managed services company that drives business value by leveraging API integrations. Our clients rely on us to ensure their APIs and data integrations are secure and reliably available to their clients and employees.
Our experienced team prides itself on utilizing leading technologies, proven best practices, and driving growth of APIs while emphasizing professional growth for our associates.
We work with clients across the United States.
More About You
You can be successful as a Software Engineer if you have a background in any of:
- Development – Our services are geared towards developers, so it is always great when you have a similar technical mindset
- Quality Assurance – Providing automated testing as part of a CI/CD is a big part of what we do
- Operations – We bring know-how for making API operations scalable and automated
- Experience consuming or producing REST APIs
- Ability to write effective technical documentation, such as tutorials and API call specs
- Ability to communicate with the customer’s technical staff
- Experience in CI/CD automation using Jenkins
- Experience with modern operations technologies (docker, chef, kubernetes) and network troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or past commercial implementation experience in the field
Terazo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.